At the Rock Dojo, we love rewarding students for their hard work and achievements. That’s why we choose one student per month who worked hard in the practice room, helped others in the classroom, and set a positive example for other students! In other words, meet the student who rocked hardest on the guitar and in the classroom this November!
Student of the Month Criteria
- The student comes to his/her after-school classes, private guitar lessons, or group guitar classes prepared and ready to learn.
- The student exhibits a strong command of the musical concepts being taught in class as demonstrated by earning at least two-stripes on his/her Rock Dojo colored guitar strap.
- The student is working to his/her full potential.
Leadership & Teamwork Criteria:
- The student is a positive role model.
- The student helps his/her classmates during the Rock Dojo after-school group guitar classes or at home.
- The student has a positive attitude, follows directions, and demonstrates a strong character.
Meet the Student of the Month | November 2019
- How to read guitar tab.
- The name of the open strings.
- One group guitar ensemble song.
- One finger exercise for left-hand dexterity, strength, and speed.
- How to play Iron Man, Smoke on the Water, Seven Nation Army, & I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll on the guitar.
SIGN UP FOR AFTER-SCHOOL GUITAR LESSONS FOR KIDS
Sign up for Rock Dojo after-school guitar lessons today. Want to learn more? Check out Rock Dojo’s FAQs and learn how our colored-belt systems works (here’s a hint: it’s like karate and you graduate with a black belt). Do you have a specific question about our guitar lessons for kids? Drop us a line at (503) 484-6417.