GET A BLACK BELT IN ROCK!
Online Group Lessons
Online Private Lessons
e-Book Guitar Lessons
GET YOUR FREE INTRODUCTORY GUITAR COURSE FOR KIDS!
Sign up for 3 FREE mini-courses delivered to your inbox. Based on our award-winning system, these free online guitar lessons for kids (aged 6-12) will have your kids sounding great on guitar immediately. They will become familiar with the guitar, learn the notes, and play their first power chord! All for free! Sign up today. Learn more…
ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF MUSIC EDUCATION WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF IN-PERSON GUITAR LESSONS
- No more wasted time chauffeuring your children to a new location.
- No more aches and pains from lugging heavy musical gear around.
- With Rock Dojo, your kids can gain the brain benefits of learning to play a musical instrument from any device with an internet connection.
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN WITH ROCK DOJO?
- The 5-Must Know Musical Concepts for playing rock guitar.
- Fundamental musical literacy skills like reading guitar tab, chord charts, and fretboard diagrams.
- How to select and perform songs their friends and parents know and love.
- How to set goals, build practice routines, and build momentum through a series of small wins.
- Transferable life skills like vision, discipline, and grit.
- How to compose original music.
- A whole lot more!
WHAT MAKES ROCK DOJO DIFFERENT?
- Rock Dojo instructors are authors and recognized experts.
- Rock Dojo instructors study with some of the finest players and instructors on the planet at Berklee College of Music.
- Rock Dojo’s award-winning, proprietary teaching system is specifically designed to make learning how to play the guitar fun and accessible for kids between 6 and 12-years old.
“Thank you so much, Rock Dojo! Not only have I learned how to play the guitar, but I have also had so much fun doing it!”
“I had an amazing experience and admire Brian’s belt system. If I didn’t have him as a guitar teacher, I don’t think I would be playing the guitar.”
“Brian has created a guitar course without equal. Your child will fall in love with the guitar, music, AND practice!”
– Eddie, Parent