Category: Community

3 Weird Tricks for Unleashing Your Creative Genius

Creativity is a lens through which the every day holds within the spark of magic. Like a conjurer’s incantation, creativity transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary. Fortunately, you don’t need to be a magician—or a genius—to be inventive because the spark of creative genius is inside of you right now. These three weird tricks will help […]

Three Flow Principles for Teaching Effortless Group Guitar Classes

Imagine for a moment you’re teaching a room full of guitar students paying rapt attention to your every word. The students are buzzing with curiosity and enthusiasm, and joy is clearly written in the smiles on their face. You lose yourself in the moment, and time melts away. That state of consciousness is known as […]

80/20 Guitar Part One: Minimal Practice for Maximum Results

Discover the power of 80/20 guitar and revolutionize your guitar-playing journey! The 80/20 Rule has long been utilized by business and marketing experts, yielding astounding results. Now, it’s your turn to apply this principle to your guitar practice, maximizing your progress with minimal effort. Get ready to unlock your full potential with the 80/20 guitar […]

How I Cut My Guitar Teaching Time in Half, Doubled My Income, & Increased Student Engagement & You Can Too

“It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave!” Two-and-a-half years ago, I was teaching private lessons around the clock, spending all of my free time learning to play songs I didn’t enjoy and undercharging for my services. In short, I was miserable, and I desperately needed to change […]