Online Guitar Lessons for Kids
Rock Dojo is an award-winning, introductory-level online guitar program for kids. We specialize in beginner guitar lessons for kids, but if your kid is already rocking–we can get them to that black-belt level. All you need is an internet connection and your kids can be a rock ninja! Check out one of our free online guitar lessons at the bottom of this page.
|“My son is a BIG fan of his Rock Dojo lessons with Brian. He is only in 1st grade, but has already been a budding guitarist for a year with Rock Dojo. Brian is super positive and motivating for the students. He is patient and uses positive feedback continuously throughout his lessons.
-Gretchen, Rock Dojo Parent
|“I have been in Brian’s class for two years, and I have really learned a lot. The songs he makes and teaches me are amazing! I have had an amazing experience and admire his belt system. He has inspired me a lot, and if I didn’t have him as a guitar teacher, then I don’t think I would be playing the guitar right now.”
-Ethan, Rock Dojo Student
WHAT PARENTS CAN EXPECT FROM ONLINE GUITAR LESSONS
- Keeping your kids busy for 25-50 minutes.
- Live one-on-one training with an award-winning instructor.
- Helping your kids increase brain power, self-esteem, and a creative outlet.
WHAT YOUR KIDS GET FROM ONLINE GUITAR LESSONS
- Instant feedback and training tailored specifically for them.
- Learn music fundamentals; music theory, new techniques, and how to rock!
- 23-page student handbook, practice charts, and play-along backing tracks (for Package of 8 only).
WHAT’S THE COST FOR GROUP CLASSES?
- The price for Level 1 and level 2 is $160 for eight lessons (50 min. each).
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
It’s easy! Choose one of the group lessons below. Enrollment for online classes must be submitted at least two days before the class start date. We also have one-on-one private lessons below.
ONLINE GROUP GUITAR LESSONS
|Group | Lvl 01 | Fri. 10 am PST||Group | Lvl 02 | Fri. 11 am PST||Group | Lvl 03 | Fri. 1 pm PST|
ONLINE PRIVATE LESSONS (PACKAGE OF 8)
- SAVE $50! Buy a package of 8 sessions for $470
- Individual 25-minute and 50-minute lessons below
ONLINE PRIVATE LESSONS
- $45 per 25-minute session
- $65 per 50-minute session
|25 Minutes||50 Minutes|
FREE BEGINNER GUITAR LESSON FOR KIDS
MEET THE INSTRUCTORS BRIAN AND SOPHIE
As a kid, I had two dreams: rockin’ out on the guitar and kickin’ butt in the martial arts. Unfortunately for my dreams, I grew up in rural Pennsylvania and lacked access to both the martial arts and music education. Later, fate intervened placing a guitar in my hands at the tender age of twenty-six, and I have never looked back!
Sophie Parham is the Co-founder of the Rock Dojo. She grew up in France where she began playing the violin at age three and fell in love with the guitar later on. She has been teaching music in Northeast Portland and shares her passion for the guitar with students between ages 6 and 12.