ASTER THE SKILLS THAT ROCK! The Rock Dojo is a fun and systematic method for teaching you to rock on the guitar based on a simplified 'Japanese-style' belt system.
EASY CHORDS & MUSIC THEORY: As a yellow belt student, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of music theory.
- Expand your rhythmic vocabulary.
- Become familiar with the most common chord progressions in rock music.
- Play in common time signatures including 4/4, 3/4, & 6/8.
- Master the nine basic open chord grips and a handful of strumming and arpeggiated patterns allowing you to play 1000s of popular songs as you test your knowledge with mastery quizzes!
- Play along backing tracks and five original studies that rock hard! All backing tracks are available at rockdojo.org/
Grab your guitar, turn on your amp, and get ready to have some fun!
Looking for the physical book?
Click to order Guitar for Beginners: Rock Dojo: Yellow Belt Edition book on Amazon.